Chattanooga Daily Photo

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Falling gas prices

I filled up yesterday and paid $2.15 a gallon. This morning when I went by the price had dropped to again! I never know whether to fill up or not. I am always afraid if I wait the price will go up. A few months ago, I would pass by on my way to work in the morning but be in a hurry so I would wait until on my way home to stop and the price would be higher. Now it is just the opposite.

Have prices dropped in your area?

3 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

I read the newspapers so I'm aware the gasoline prices have fallen significantly. However, given I walk to work I have not experienced the price drop.

11:07 PM  
Blogger kaa said...

hi... prices her in finland has dropped too. after some conversion calculation, the cost of a gallon gasoline here is 7.88USD(hopefully if i calculated right). Yup, tat's alot. It was a lot more last month. gasoline is priced in euro per litre here.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Yes, the prices are falling here in Australia too. Good news, for whatever time it'll last. Down from A$1.40 to A$1.20 a liter here.
Greetings from Sydney
Nathalie

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home