Chattanooga Daily Photo

Friday, June 16, 2006

As seen at Walmart

I stopped at Walmart on my way home from work today and I saw this bus in the parking lot. I snapped a quick picture but I was in a hurry so I thought I'd check it out more when I came out of the store. I was only in there about 10 minutes but when I came back out the bus was gone so I don't have a better picture.

But I did find this information at Wikipedia.

Yung Joc
(born Jasiel Robinson in 1983) is a rapper from the College Park section of Atlanta, Georgia. Yung Joc has gained popularity from his first single "It's Goin' Down", produced by Nitti (not to be confused with pop-rapper Nitty), as the "It's Goin' Down" music video states in its title. The lead-off single was a huge success in America. Though critically-smited, the single made its way into the American top forty and was an extremely heavily-downloaded tune on iTunes.

The 23-year-old is signed to Bad Boy South and Block Entertainment. His debut album, entitled New Joc City, was released on June 6, 2006.

Joc is noted as the first artist in two years (since Mase released Welcome Back) to have a top forty U.S. hit on Bad Boy Records. In addition to being the latest sensation of Bad Boy South and Block Ent, Young Joc has become president of Mastermind Music, a record label begun by himself and friend Chino Dollar.