Chattanooga Daily Photo

Monday, June 05, 2006

Chattanooga Horse Carriages

I'm back from vacation! Thanks to Dutchie for updating my blog while I was gone. I see by the comments that everyone was interested in the carriage in the picture from the other day. Here is the best shot I have of it. You can check here for more information. Aside from being a fun tourist thing to do, people rent them for weddings. I'm not sure if the Dalmation belongs to the driver or is part of the carriage package.

6 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Maybe the driver is a firefighter when he's not driving the cart. And the dalmation is his all-the-time buddy.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Ineke said...

Hi Carol, glad to have you back, hope you enjoyed Disney!!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

very cute!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Marie McC said...

I love horses and carriage tours! We had them in Alexandria but this year the City Council decided to suspend them because of an isolated incident. What a shame. I'm glad you have them, Carol!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home