Chattanooga Daily Photo

Friday, September 22, 2006

Reflections

I had a picture of the North Chickamauga Creek back on July 21st. That picture was taken from Boy Scout Road as it follows the creek. This picture was taken from Old Lower Mill Road yesterday. I don't know if you can tell from this picture but the creek is significantly lower than it was back in July and it was low at that time. When it is so low, it's hard to imagine that this is the same creek that floods over the road in both places where I snapped the pictures. Anyway, I thought this picture was nice with the water reflecting the trees.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Oy yes you're right. I do like the reflection of the trees on the water :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

I just like the name Chickamauga! Its a lovely river also.

Those rivers can be tricky as to their level, one time a little trickle, next ripping trees out of the ground.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

Yes, this looks like a nice leafy glade Carol.

Curly's Photoshop

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Nagisa Design said...

Great reading yourr blog

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home