Chattanooga Daily Photo

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Church steeple


I like this scene of the church steeple with the trees as a backdrop and I have been trying to get a decent picture of this for a long time now. It's been difficult for several reasons. First, this is a busy intersection and I can't just stop and take a picture and pulling off the road changes the perspective and it's not so attractive. Also, the large expanse of sky usually makes it difficult to get a decent shot of the steeple and trees. This morning I was upset because I missed the green light and it seems to stay red forever. Then I glanced over and I was finally able to get a shot. It's not the best, but it's better than my other attempts.

3 Comments:

Blogger tut-tut said...

I haven't figured out yet exactly where you are!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

l'eglise dans la foret, a l'air magnifique. c'est en effet pas facile de prendre cette photo


the church in the drill, has the splendid air. it is indeed not easy to take this photograph

12:13 AM  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

tut-tut -- the intersection of Boy Scout and 153.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home