Chattanooga Daily Photo

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Road hazards

This isn't the best picture because I was driving and I was trying to stay away from this truck. You may have to click on the picture to see it more clearly but that big red steel ball and hook hanging from the back of this truck was not secured in any way and bouncing back and forth like a pendulum. It would have been comical if not for the danger. Cars were speeding up and/or slowing down to stay out of his way. At first I couldn't understand the reason for the car ballet but when I got closer I saw it and did my best to stay clear.

4 Comments:

Blogger Juggerpix said...

I gotta get me one of those, that will keep the tailgaters off my butt!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

juggerpix - lol!! it certainly worked for him

8:58 PM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

Evidence for the prosecution?

Here you would end up being prosecuted for dangerous driving whilst taking the picture!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home