Chattanooga Daily Photo

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

DP Theme Day

Today is DP Theme Day and the theme is a picture of ourselves at one of our favorite places. I'm at Panera Bread, a bakery and retstaurant with wonderful breads, sandwiches and bagels. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor dining and free wireless internet. My favorite for lunch is their chicken salad on semolina bread and my favorite bagel is their wonderful cinnamon crunch bagels.

Please visit the other DP sites participating in today's theme day!
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27

16 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Hello, Carol!
did you enjoy the lunch?

3:56 AM  
Blogger Marie McC said...

Wow, Carol, you were up late! Mmmm...fresh bread!

4:26 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Bagels - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

5:30 AM  
Blogger edwin s said...

Wonderful Carol! What I would give to be in the picture with you. a toasted bagel and cream cheese, a coffee and a chit-chat with you would be a dream right now.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Yummy, I love bagels. I DO love bagels. Too bad we don't have them in France (well, not as much as in the US).

Thanks for the photo.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Nuno said...

Hi Carol,
i don't know what bagels are, you have the table empty!Did you eat them all?

11:56 AM  
Blogger Denton said...

Is it the bread you like or the free wireless?

12:45 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

OOOH I love bread!!!

I hope you enjoyed your lunch!.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Juggerpix said...

Hmmmmmm... bread. I would sit there just to smell the bread!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Um yum, I'd like to be sitting there with you today.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Carol,
It sounds so yummy. Lovely colors, too. Good to see you in your bright yellow,
-Kim

1:06 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

reading your post makes me hungry! Interesting post!

6:06 AM  
Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

Enjoy your meal!
Great shot, and the restaurant sounds like it could be one of my favourite places as well... bagels and free internet... perfect! =)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Thanks for a nice blog.

Sincerely,

Pat
Chattanooga TN

7:53 AM  
Anonymous en contactos said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I think.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous mierda said...

I suppose one and all should browse on it.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home