Chattanooga Daily Photo

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Graffiti Sunday

Some of the DP bloggers feature graffiti on Sundays. I never participated because I could never find any except on freight trains that passed by but it wasn't easy to photograph the train as it sped by. I did find some once near the mall and happily photographed it. But when I got home and looked at the shot I realized what the graffiti said was not fit to print. Then I came out of work the other day and right across the street was some graffiti! I never thought I'd e happy to see graffiti. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there isn't any in Chattanooga--there just isn't any in any of the places I go...usually.

8 Comments:

Blogger Juggerpix said...

Ok... tell the truth... you painted that on there just so you could post, didn't you! :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

louise -- it may have died out a bit by now (I'm a day late and a dollar short but not surprised! lol!) but a lot of DP blogs would post that on Sundays

juggerpix - lol!! good idea for next time!

9:09 AM  
Blogger somebody said...

I cannot find grafitti either!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work hosting provider Bf goodrich longtrail tires porsche new Hp cp1700 printer Atomic boot bag Anal extreme domain name register http://www.software05.info clinton cosmetic dentistry

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know where all the good graff is. if you want to get the shots. bumvillage(must go under the interstate bridge) near carter st. one of the best spots

1:03 PM  
Anonymous pathrecords said...

This won't succeed in actual fact, that is what I believe.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Howard L said...

Nice sharre

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home